Timberland White Ledge Hiking Boot
Compare at $110.00
Add To Bag
Please select your size, width, and color.
PICK UP IN STORE
Select color, size, and width before proceeding to check in-store availability.
Some product may need to be shipped to a store
In-Store Pick-Up Details
Add to Wishlist
Item # 193746
UPC # 808947004149
UPC # 808947004149
Tackle any trail with ease in Timberland's White Ledge Hiker. This hiking boot offers amazing comfort, waterproof protection and a rubber sole perfect for traction over any terrain.
- Full-grain, waterproof leather upper
- Lace-up closure
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Pull loop on heel for easy on/off
- Padded collar and tongue
- Round toe
- Moisture wicking fabric lining
- Removable, dual-density EVA cushioned insole for comfort and perforated for additional air circulation
- Durable rubber outsole with the B.S.F.P.™ motion efficiency system that works with foot's natural range of motion
- View more Men's Timberland Shoes
April 21, 2016
"Bought these boots for my husband who's having trouble with his feet. He's been wearing them for work every day and has said they are by far the most comfortable boot he has worn. His feet do not bother him as much now and he can stand longer with no problems as well. Great purchase. Highly recommend!"
Location: fort worth
May 12, 2015
"use them for work and everyday use. looks good with any pair of jeans."
January 29, 2014
Great hiking boots
"Size might be a tad small: My boyfriend usually wears size 11.5, but size 12 here is perfect for him. He said they are very comfortable, and they look durable. Can't wait to use them on a hike later this year"
Location: Victor, NY
October 09, 2013
My Husband Loves them
"I bought these as a gift for my husband, he loves them. They are comfortable and versatile. He can get away with wearing them with jeans to work, or with his carhartt work pants to work around the house."
Click anywhere to close this.