Timberland White Ledge Hiking Boot
Compare at $110.00
Add To Bag
Please select your size, width, and color.
PICK UP IN STORE
Select color, size, and width before proceeding to check in-store availability.
Some product may need to be shipped to a store
In-Store Pick-Up Details
Add to Wishlist
Item # 193746
UPC # 808947004149
UPC # 808947004149
Tackle any trail with ease in Timberland's White Ledge Hiker. This hiking boot offers amazing comfort, waterproof protection and a rubber sole perfect for traction over any terrain.
- Full-grain, waterproof leather upper
- Lace-up closure
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Pull loop on heel for easy on/off
- Padded collar and tongue
- Round toe
- Moisture wicking fabric lining
- Removable, dual-density EVA cushioned insole for comfort and perforated for additional air circulation
- Durable rubber outsole with the B.S.F.P.™ motion efficiency system that works with foot's natural range of motion
- View more Men's Timberland Shoes
January 06, 2017
Timberland hiking boot
"I bought these boots for my son's Christmas present. He loved them! Perfect color, perfect fit."
Location: Council Tree
January 05, 2017
"I loved the shoes. Hubby did not like thew color. The color he wanted was not in his size."
Location: Long Island, NY
January 02, 2017
Exactly what he needed
"My husband needed a nice warm pair of boots. (Even though he has never owned a pair before) I bought him these and he absolutely loves them. Perfect fit!"
December 31, 2016
Good quality boot
"I was looking for a decent quality, moderately priced, waterproof, yet stylish, all-purpose boot boot for my 14 year old son (who is just entering in to the realm of men's sizes) that he would wear hiking, sledding in the snow, to school and also look decent at social gatherings. I think we found it! We gave them to him for Christmas and so far we loves them. Time will tell how how they hold up, but so far so good!"
Click anywhere to close this.