Timberland White Ledge Hiking Boot
Compare at $110.00
Find It In Store
Item # 193746
UPC # 886543176088
UPC # 886543176088
Tackle any trail with ease in Timberland's White Ledge Hiker. This hiking boot offers amazing comfort, waterproof protection and a rubber sole perfect for traction over any terrain.
- Full-grain, waterproof leather upper
- Lace-up closure
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Pull loop on heel for easy on/off
- Padded collar and tongue
- Round toe
- Moisture wicking fabric lining
- Removable, dual-density EVA cushioned insole for comfort and perforated for additional air circulation
- Durable rubber outsole with the B.S.F.P.™ motion efficiency system that works with foot's natural range of motion
- View more Men's Timberland Shoes
Location: fort worth
May 12, 2015
"use them for work and everyday use. looks good with any pair of jeans."
January 29, 2014
Great hiking boots
"Size might be a tad small: My boyfriend usually wears size 11.5, but size 12 here is perfect for him. He said they are very comfortable, and they look durable. Can't wait to use them on a hike later this year"
Location: Victor, NY
October 09, 2013
My Husband Loves them
"I bought these as a gift for my husband, he loves them. They are comfortable and versatile. He can get away with wearing them with jeans to work, or with his carhartt work pants to work around the house."
Location: Lewisburg, PA
October 07, 2013
Big Dave loves 'em!
"I just found DSW and made a couple of purchases but I wanted to comment on this particular boot which I purchased at a retail store about three years ago. I have owed many types of boot from various manufacturers and this is BY FAR the most comfortable! I feel as though I'm wearing a comfy running shoe not a boot. I use these mainly for construction work and they're great!"
Click anywhere to close this.