Skechers Synergy Power Switch Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 887047537290
Get out and get running in the men's Synergy Power Switch running shoe from Skechers! With a lightweight design, memory foam footbed and a bright pop of color, your feet will look and feel good no matter the activity.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Skech-Knit breathable mesh and synthetic upper
- Lace-up closure
- 2 sets of colored laces for optional customization
- Heel pull tab for easy on/off
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Soft fabric lining
- Memory Foam cushioned footbed
- Lightweight molded FlexSole midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Rubber outsole provides traction and durability
- Flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- Weight: 9 oz (men's size 9)
- View more Men's Skechers Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :