Skechers Synergy Power Shield Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
UPC # 887047536590
Get out and get running in the men's Power Shield running shoe from Skechers!
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Mesh and synthetic upper
- Lace-up closure
- 2 sets of colored laces for optional customization
- Padded collar and tongue
- Soft fabric lining
- Memory Foam cushioned footbed
- Lightweight cushioned midsole
- Rubber traction outsole with flex grooves for added flexibility
- View more Men's Skechers Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :