Skechers Synergy Competitor Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
UPC # 887047882161
Bring your "A" game in the Skechers Synergy Competitor running shoe. This lace-up shoe is sporty, lightweight and has a memory foam footbed to keep you comfortable during your light run or workout.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays
- Lace-up closure
- Heel pull tab for easy on/off
- Durable synthetic toe and heel panels
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Soft fabric lining
- Memory foam footbed provides great underfoot cushioning
- FlexSole midsole provides lightweight cushioning, shock absorption and flexibility
- Flexible rubber traction sole
- View more Men's Skechers Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :