Skechers GOwalk 3 Pulse Sneaker - Womens
Compare at $75.00
Add To Bag
Please select your size, width, and color.
PICK UP IN STORE
Select color, size, and width before proceeding to check in-store availability.
Some product may need to be shipped to a store
In-Store Pick-Up Details
Add to Wishlist
Item # dsw12prod7990082
UPC # 889110681879
UPC # 889110681879
The next evolution of athletic walking comes in the Skechers GOwalk 3! The women's Pulse sneaker from Skechers features technology and materials specifically for athletic walking.
- Skech Knit mesh upper
- Lace-up closure
- Two sets of laces for optional customization
- Pull loop on heel for easy on/off
- Breathable mesh lining
- Memory Form Fit design with memory foam padding around heel for a custom-feel fit
- Integrated OrthoLite® anti-microbial sockliner helps inhibit odor and prevent slippage
- GOga Mat® technology with high-rebound cushioning
- Resalyte™ proprietary lightweight injection-molded compound with memory retention midsole provides shock absorption
- GO Pillars technology on midsole and outsole shock absorbing sole
- GOimpulse and integrated GO Pillar sensors offer flexibility and feedback for a more responsive walking experience
- Multi directional traction sole
- View more Skechers
September 09, 2016
Love these sneakers
"Ordered on line and always a little scared about that but after reading the reviews I went for it! So glad I did, these sneakers are awesome. A great look and so comfortable."
September 07, 2016
Great Walking Shoe
"Favorite new shoe! Very comfortable. Love them!"
August 06, 2016
Stylish and very comfy w/cushioned tread
"Have tried a variety of sneakers and prefer Skechers for overall comfort: insole, Goga mat pillars(cushioned sole), well-fit cushioning at back of heel. Just the right amount of color, not overly bold. Fun having a 2nd set of laces to switch out!"
August 05, 2016
Wow! Super comfy!
"I love to walk to check out homes and yards in my area. My old walking shoes were so broken down that my feet were killing me after one of my walks. Time for a new pair. After researching different walking shoes I got these. They are sooooooooo comfortable (no break-in time and I wear them with no socks) and I feel like I'm just bouncing along on the cushy soles. They are lightweight as well. I even think they're kinda cool looking - and I typically think all athletic shoes are ugly and clunky. After my first walk I thought "I'm so glad I got these!""
Click anywhere to close this.