Skechers GOrun Ultra Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
UPC # 887047916583
Get out and get running! The men's GOrun Ultra lightweight running shoe from Skechers features a flexible design, comfortable fit, and MStrike midsole technology™ which helps promote a midfoot strike.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Soft fabric lining
- Removable cushioned insole has Agion® anti-microbial technology and inhibits odors
- Resalyte™ injection molded midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- MStrike midsole technology™ helps promote a midfoot strike
- GOimpulse™ circular sensors on outsole provides flexibility and a responsive stride
- 8 mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 9.1 oz. (men's size 9)
- View more Skechers
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: