Skechers GOrun Ride Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 887047469225
Interact and respond to the terrain with the lightweight, women's Skechers GOrun Ride running shoe. This performance running shoe boasts GOimpulse sensors for enhanced sensory feedback and a flexible sole and is natural running at its finest.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Mesh and synthetic upper
- Padded collar and tongue
- Fabric lining
- Removable OrthoLite® anti-microbial insole helps inhibit odor and prevent slippage
- Resalyte™ midsole cushioning to protect on practically any surface
- M-Strike Technology™ promotes a Mid-Foot Strike
- High-abrasion rubber outsole with strike points for extra stability and traction control
- View more Women's Technical & Performance Running Shoes
- View more Women's Skechers Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :