Skechers GOrun Ride Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 887047417394
Interact and respond to your running terrain in the men's lightweight Skechers GOrun Ride running shoe. This performance running shoe boasts GOimpulse sensors for enhanced sensory feedback and a flexible sole. Natural running at its finest with great transition that won't slow you down while allowing you to enjoy a lightweight, barefoot running experience with more impact absorption.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Mesh and synthetic upper
- Padded collar and tongue
- Soft fabric lining
- Integrated OrthoLite® anti-microbial removable insole helps inhibit odor and prevent slippage
- Resalyte™ midsole cushioning to protect on practically any surface
- M-Strike Technology™ promotes a Mid-Foot Strike
- High-abrasion rubber outsole, strike points for extra stability and traction control
- More colors available
- View more Men's Skechers Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :