Skechers GOrun Ride Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 887047557939
Run like the wind in the men's GOrun Ride lightweight running shoe! With enhanced comfort and a responsive ride, workouts will become a breeze.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable 4 Way Stretch Mesh™ and synthetic upper
- Lightly padded collar and tongue
- Soft fabric lining
- Cushion insole with agion™ technology to help combat odor
- Resalyte™ midsole provides lightweight, responsive cushioning
- Mstrike™ technology helps promote a midfoot strike
- GOimpulse™ circular rubber sensors on outsole provide flexibility, traction and a responsive ride
- 4 mm drop from heel to toe
- 7.9 oz (men's size 9)
- View more Skechers
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :