Skechers GOrun Ride 2 Nite Owl Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 887047862712
Get out and get running - even in the dark! The women's GOrun Ride 2 Nite Owl lightweight running shoe from Skechers features a flexible design, comfortable fit, and glow-in-the-dark upper for you night owls that like to exercise in the evenings. The more exposure to sunlight these lace-up sneakers get, the brighter they glow at night!
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable 4 Way Stretch Mesh™ and synthetic upper
- Lace-up closure
- 2 sets of colored laces for optional customization
- Photoluminescent technology upper produces an intense glow effect in low light or darkness
- Soft fabric lining
- Removable cushioned insole has Agion® anti-microbial technology and inhibits odors
- Resalyte™ injection molded midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- MStrike midsole technology™ helps promote a midfoot strike
- GOimpulse™ circular sensors on outsole for flexibility and a responsive stride
- 4 mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 6.65 oz. (women's size 7)
- View more Women's Skechers Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :