Skechers GOrun Ride 2 Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 887047516462
Interact and respond to the terrain with the lightweight, men's Skechers GOrun Ride 2 running shoe. This performance running shoe boasts GOimpulse™ sensors for enhanced sensory feedback and a flexible outsole that will let you feel natural running at its finest.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- 4-way stretch mesh and structured synthetic upper
- Padded collar and tongue
- Fabric lining
- Removable agion® anti-microbial insole helps inhibit odors
- Resalyte™ midsole cushioning to protect on practically any surface
- M-Strike Technology™ promotes a midfoot strike
- Rubber GOimpulse™ sensor strike points on outsole for extra stability and traction control
- 4mm drop from heel to toe helps keep foot in neutral position
- 7.9 oz (men's size 9)
- View more Skechers
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :