Skechers GOrun 3 Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 887047962009
Run like the wind in the lightweight women's GOrun 3 from Skechers! These ultra lightweight lace-ups have great technical features for the neutral runner.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable 4 Way Stretch Mesh™ and synthetic upper
- Lightly padded collar
- Soft fabric lining
- Lightly cushioned footbed with agion® anti-microbial technology
- Resalyte™ injection molded midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- MStrike midsole technology™ helps promote a midfoot strike
- GOimpulse™ circular sensors on outsole for flexibility and a responsive stride
- 4 mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 5.2 oz. (women's size 7)
- View more Skechers
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: