Skechers GOrun 2 Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
UPC # 887047535494
Minimalist-inspired, the second generation Skechers GOrun 2 running shoe for men provides increased responsiveness to your movements. Radically lightweight and flexible, this trendy running shoe boasts GOimpulse sensors for enhanced sensory feedback and will keep your feet comfortable throughout your workout.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with 4 way stretch mesh engineered to allow toe splay
- Synthetic overlays for lightweight support
- Lightly padded collar and tongue
- Soft fabric lining with agion™ technology to help combat odor
- Cushioned OrthoLite™ insole wicks away moisture and inhibits odors
- 4mm drop heel lift helps keep foot in as close to neutral position as possible
- MSTRIKE™ promotes midfoot strike
- Resalyte™ injection molded midsole for lightweight cushioning
- High-abrasion rubber outsole with GOimpulse sensors for responsiveness and traction control
- View more Men's Skechers Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :