Skechers GObionic Lightweight Trail Running Shoe - Mens
UPC # 887047538112
Perfect for your next outdoor adventure, the men's GObionic trail running shoe from Skechers will enhance your off-road workouts. This lightweight trail shoe features a minimalist-inspired design and will keep your feet dry no matter the terrain.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable Stretch Mesh upper with synthetic overlays for lightweight support
- GObionic engineering uses nature-inspired design for a more natural movement
- Synthetic toe cap for protection against loose debris
- Lightly padded collar and tongue
- Watershed mesh lining drains moisture quickly in wet conditions
- Agion® antimicrobial technology is built in to help fight odors
- Removable OrthoLIite® contoured cushion insole inhibits odors and helps wick away moisture
- MStrike™ technology is engineered to promote a mid-foot strike
- Resagrip™ outsole provides flexible, lightweight cushioning, durability and traction
- Multi-directional traction lugs enhance flexibility and grip
- Lightweight Rock Diffusion Plate disperses pressure to protect against rough terrain
- Weight: 8oz (men's size 9)
- 4 mm drop from heel to toe
- More colors available
- View more Men's Technical & Performance Running Shoes
- View more Men's Skechers Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :