Skechers Flex Appeal Obvious Choice Sneaker - Womens
Compare at $70.00
Add To Bag
Please select your size, width, and color.
PICK UP IN STORE
Select color, size, and width before proceeding to check in-store availability.
Some product may need to be shipped to a store
In-Store Pick-Up Details
Add to Wishlist
Item # 320690
UPC # 883646324590
UPC # 883646324590
Make the obvious choice and pick the Flex Appeal Obvious Choice sneaker from Skechers. These bright colored, lightweight athletic shoes will treat your feet right whether running errands or completing a light workout.
- Skech-Knit breathable mesh and synthetic upper
- Lace-up closure
- 2 sets of colored laces for optional customization
- Pull loop at heel for easy on/off
- Lightly padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Soft fabric lining
- Memory Foam footbed provides great underfoot cushioning
- Flex Sole™ midsole provides lightweight cushioning, shock absorption and enhanced flexibility
- Synthetic pods on outsole at forefoot and heel for durability and traction in these high-wear areas
- Weight: 7.0 oz. (women's size 7)
- View more Skechers
Location: Chicago, IL
September 22, 2016
"Bought these shoes for work out classes (dance class, yoga, etc). Very comfortable! I can keep up and not have aching feet at the end of the hour. I am normally a size 6, bought a size 6.5 so they would be comfortable with socks. It was a bit snug with 6. They aren't the best for running, my shins end up hurting. Weren't my intended purpose for them anyways."
Location: New Orleans
December 15, 2015
"Love Skechers...This is my second pair with memory foam! Feels like walking on clouds all day!"
October 26, 2015
"I was looking for a sneaker for work and I found a comfy one. The skecher brand make variety of shoes that are very comfy. I got them in black so it would look more dressy with my slacks. I have a heel spur and these feel good on my feet and help a little with the pain."
Location: Lansing, IL
October 04, 2015
"I thought that the memory foam would wear off and not be as comfy, but they still are! Loving them. Great for work and walking in. Would definitely recommend getting them. Cute color too! I usually don't buy sketchers because I don't like the way they look but these are actually cute!"
Click anywhere to close this.