Skechers Equalizer Quick Reaction Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 887047921495
You'll never want to wear anything else on your feet while running again! The men's Skechers Equalizer Quick Reaction lightweight running shoe has a Skech-Knit breathable mesh upper and Gel Top Memory Foam footbed for a crazy comfortable underfoot feel.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Skech-Knit breathable mesh and synthetic upper
- Lace-up closure
- Heel pull tab for easy on/off
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Soft fabric lining
- Gel Top Memory Foam cushioned footbed provide superior comfort
- FlexSole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- Weight: 8.5 oz. (men's size 9)
- View more Men's Skechers Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: