Saucony Ride 6 ViziGLO Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 720026951383
You won't be missed running in these lightweight, 360 degrees of eye-catching glowing reflectivity, Saucony running shoes. The Ride 6 Viziglo provides maximum breathability and superior comfort and ViZiGLO technical features makes these performance running shoes fast, smooth and ultra safe to run in, day or night.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral to underpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable reflective mesh upper with synthetic overlay for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Breathable HydraMAX™ lining wicks away moisture
- Molded EVA ComfortLite™ insole contours to the shape of your foot
- PowerGrid™ midsole features Grid technology to help center the foot and provides superior sock absorption
- SRC (Super Rebound Cushioning) Impact Zone at heel absorbs impact and sets the foot up for a smooth transition
- XT-900™ carbon rubber heel provides superior durability in this high-wear area
- Triangular iBR+ pads in the forefoot and heel work with flex grooves to provide flexibility and responsiveness
- Flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smooth stride
- 8 mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 9.7 oz. (men's size 9)
- View more Saucony
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: