Saucony Ride 6 Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 801100079732
The men's Ride 6 from Saucony is made for runners that need stability and has been updated to be more in tune to the runner's needs than ever.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlay for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Breathable HydraMAX™ lining wicks away moisture
- Molded EVA ComfortLite™ insole contours to the shape of your foot
- PowerGrid™ midsole features Grid technology to help center the foot and provides superior sock absorption
- SRC (Super Rebound Cushioning) Impact Zone at heel absorbs impact and sets the foot up for a smooth transition
- XT-900™ carbon rubber heel provides superior durability in this high-wear area
- Triangular iBR+ pads in the forefoot and heel work with flex grooves to provide flexibility and responsiveness
- Flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smooth stride
- 8 mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 9.6 oz. (men's size 9)
- View more Saucony
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: