Saucony ProGrid Ride 5Running Shoe - Womens
UPC # 720026537143
Hit the pavement in the women's Saucony ProGrid Ride 5 performance running shoes. Built for the neutral runner who requires enhanced cushioning, these lightweight shoes were made to put on miles in absolute comfort.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Award winner "Best Buy" in the fall 2012 Shoe Guide of Runner's World magazine
- Breathable air mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Padded collar and tongue
- Soft HydraMAX™ lining wicks away moisture and provides all day comfort
- Removable, contoured Comfortride cushion anti-microbial insole
- Full-length SSL™ EVA foam midsole with ProGrid™ technology provides lightweight, flexible cushioning and shock absorption
- SRC™ cushioning at heel for enhanced cushioning and shock absorption upon impact
- HRC Strobel Board at midfoot provides stability
- iBR+™ lightweight rubber outsole provides traction
- XT-900™ carbon rubber heel for superior durability in this high-abrasion area
- Rounded heel edge gives a smoother transition in your stride
- Horizontal flex groove at forefoot for flexibility
- 8mm drop from heel to toe
- More colors available
- View more Women's Technical & Performance Running Shoes
- View more Women's Saucony Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :