Saucony ProGrid Omni 11 Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 720026383412
Made for the runner who has moderate to high level stability needs, the women's Omni 11 from Saucony is a perfect choice. Lighter and with more support than the Omni 10, this high-performance shoe will help you achieve your smoothest run yet.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral to overpronator. What is pronation?
- Highly breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Support Frame™ in heel for superior support and stability
- Arch-Lock™ lightweight stretch overlay at midfoot for support and a comfortable, snug fit
- Padded collar and tongue
- Soft HydraMax™ lining wicks away moisture
- Removable Comfortride™ cushioned insole for all day comfort
- Full-length ProGrid™ technology provides incredible lightweight cushioning
- Dual density SSL™ EVA foam midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- SRC Impact Zone™ in heel for shock absorption
- SRC Forefoot Cushioning™
- iBR+™ lightweight rubber outsole is 33% more lightweight than standard blown rubber
- XT-900™ heel for superior durability and traction in this high wear area
- Rounded heel edge allows for smoother transition from heel to midfoot
- 8mm heel-to-toe offset promotes a more balanced stride
- More colors available
- View more Women's Technical & Performance Running Shoes
- View more Women's Saucony Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :