Saucony ProGrid Guide 6 Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 720026451135
The men's ProGrid Guide 6 from Saucony is made for runners that need stability and has been updated to be more in tune to the runner's needs than ever. This version of the ProGrid Guide features a lighter design than before, and provides the perfect blend of responsiveness and cushioning.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral to overpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlay for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Breathable HydraMAX™ lining wicks away moisture
- Removable Comfortride™ contoured cushion insole
- Dual density SSL™ EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Full length ProGrid™ LITE for additional lightweight cushioning and responsiveness
- SRC™ heel crash pad provides shock absorption upon impact
- XT-900™ carbon rubber heel provides superior durability in this high-wear area
- Triangular iBR+ pads in the forefoot work wit h flex grooves to provide flexibility and responsiveness
- Flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smooth stride
- 8mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 9.6 oz. (men's size 9)
- View more Saucony
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :