Saucony ProGrid Kinvara 3 Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 720026852468
Built with the neutral runner in mind, the men's Saucony ProGrid™ Kinvara 3 features a minimalist construction and technology that just won't quit. This shoe will enhance your performance with its lightweight features, superior fit, and enhanced comfort.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper
- FlexFilm™ seamless overlay for lightweight, flexible, structured support
- Padded collar and tongue
- HydraMAX™ lining keeps foot comfortable and wicks away moisture
- Memory foam heel pods for a snug fit
- Contoured cushion insole
- ProGrid™ in heel for shock absorption and a smoother transition
- EVA+ midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- XT-900™ carbon rubber outsole with lug pattern for traction and durability over any terrain
- More colors available
- View more Men's Technical & Performance Running Shoes
- View more Men's Saucony Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :