Saucony Kinvara TR 2 Lightweight Trail Running Shoe - Women's
Find It In Store
UPC # 720026505265
Liven up your workouts and hit the trails in the women's Kinvara TR 2 lightweight running shoe from Saucony! With aggressive, multi-directional lugs and Heel Grid technology, this trail shoe will take your running to the next level.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral to underpronator. What is pronation?
- Durable mesh upper with Flex Film™ overlay, provides structure and helps reduce the number of layers
- Lace-up closure
- Lightly padded collar and tongue for comfort
- HydraMAX lining provides superior moisture managing properties and comfort
- Memory foam heel pods provide a comfortable snug fit
- Perforated cushioned insole for ventilation
- PowerGrid™ heel insert features Grid technology provides impact protection and distribution of pressure
- Molded EVA foam midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- High traction rubber outsole with aggressive lug pattern for traction and durability over all terrain
- 4 mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 6.7 oz
- View more Women's Saucony Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: