Saucony Kinvara 4 Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Find It In Store
UPC # 720026525171
The women's Kinvara 4 from Saucony is made for runners that need stability and has been updated to be more in tune to the runner's needs than ever. This version of the Kinvara features a lighter design than before, and provides the perfect blend of responsiveness and cushioning.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Durable mesh upper with Flex Film™ overlay, provides structure and helps reduce the number of layers
- Lace-up closure
- Lightly padded collar and tongue for comfort
- HydraMAX lining provides superior moisture managing properties and comfort
- Memory foam heel pods provide a comfortable snug fit
- Perforated cushioned insole provides comfort and breathability
- PowerGrid™ heel insert features Grid technology provides impact protection and distribution of pressure
- Molded EVA foam midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- XT-900™ carbon rubber heel provides superior durability in this high-wear area
- Triangular lug pattern at forefoot for traction and durability over all terrain
- 4 mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 6.3 oz
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: