Saucony Kinvara 4 Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 720026525515
The women's Kinvara 4 from Saucony is made for runners that need stability and has been updated to be more in tune to the runner's needs than ever. This version of the Kinvara features a lighter design than before, and provides the perfect blend of responsiveness and cushioning.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Durable mesh upper with Flex Film™ overlay, provides structure and helps reduce the number of layers
- Lace-up closure
- Lightly padded collar and tongue for comfort
- HydraMAX lining provides superior moisture managing properties and comfort
- Memory foam heel pods provide a comfortable snug fit
- Perforated cushioned insole provides comfort and breathability
- PowerGrid™ heel insert features Grid technology provides impact protection and distribution of pressure
- Molded EVA foam midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- XT-900™ carbon rubber heel provides superior durability in this high-wear area
- Triangular lug pattern at forefoot for traction and durability over all terrain
- 4 mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 6.3 oz
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: