Saucony Guide 8 Performance Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 044209716300
Back with the 8th installment, the women's Guide 8 from Saucony combines comfort and stability for the mild overpronator. Lace up these technical running shoes and experience performance at its best!
This women's running shoe is best for the mild to moderate overpronator.
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Breathable HydraMAX™ lining wicks away moisture
- Removable cushioned insole with perforations for breathability
- HRC+ strobe board for added comfort
- Full length PowerGrid™ midsole features Grid technology to help center the foot and provides superior sock absorption
- SRC (Super Rebound Cushioning) Impact Zone at heel absorbs impact and sets the foot up for a smooth transition
- XT-900™ carbon rubber heel provides superior durability in this high-wear area
- iBR+ pads in the forefoot and heel work with flex grooves to provide flexibility and responsiveness
- Flex grooves allow for a smoother stride and more natural range of motion
- 8 mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 8.3 oz. (women's size 7)
- View more Saucony