Saucony Grid Mayhem Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Find It In Store
UPC # 720026486083
Raise some mayhem in the women's Mayhem running shoe from Saucony! These lightweight lace-ups have a bright pop of color, sporty-chic design, and advanced cushioning and support for you running junkies.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable air mesh upper with synthetic overlays for lightweight support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric and breathable mesh lining
- Removable cushioned insole
- Heel Grid™ system provides added cushioning and stability
- Injection Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- XT-600™ carbon rubber outsole with triangular lugs provide superior durability and traction
- Deep flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smooth stride
- 8 mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 6.9 oz. (women's size 7)
- View more Women's Saucony Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: