Saucony Grid Mayhem Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 720026883172
Raise some mayhem in the men's Mayhem running shoe from Saucony! With superior cushioning and impact absorption, this lightweight shoe will take you through your workouts with ease.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable air mesh upper with synthetic overlays for lightweight support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric and breathable mesh lining
- Removable cushioned insole
- Heel Grid™ system provides added cushioning and stability
- Injection Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- XT-600™ carbon rubber outsole with triangular lugs provide superior durability and traction
- Deep flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smooth stride
- 8 mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 8.1 oz. (men's size 9)
- View more Saucony
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: