Saucony Grid Ignition 5 Running Shoe - Womens
Find It In Store
UPC # 044208596118
The better than ever Saucony Grid Ignition 5 women's running shoe is here! This updated shoe features more cushioning than previous versions for a more comfortable ride!
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral to underpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Mesh lining
- Removable cushioned insole
- Independent heel crash pad helps with impact absorption
- Heel Grid technology for added cushioning and stability
- Molded foam midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- XT-600™ carbon rubber outsole for superior traction and durability
- Flex grooves in forefoot allow for a more natural range of motion
- Weight: 8.5 oz. (women's size 7)
- View more Women's Saucony Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: