Saucony Grid Ignition 4 Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 720026555352
Made with the neutral runner in mind, the women's Grid Ignition 4 running shoe from Saucony will match you stride for stride. With superior cushioning and impact absorption, this lightweight shoe will take you through your workouts with ease.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral to underpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Breathable fabric lining
- Removable cushioned insole
- Independent heel crash pad helps with impact absorption
- Heel Grid technology for added cushioning and stability
- Molded foam midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- XT-600™ carbon rubber outsole for superior traction and durability
- Flex grooves in forefoot allow for a more natural range of motion
- Weight: 8.5 oz
- More colors available
- View more Women's Saucony Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :