Saucony Grid Excursion TR 7 Trail Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 720026544806
Liven up your workouts and hit the trails in the women's Grid Excursion 7 from Saucony! With aggressive, multi-directional lugs and Heel Grid technology, this trail shoe will take your running to the next level.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Durable mesh and synthetic upper for lightweight support
- Lace-up closure
- Pull loop at heel for easy on/off
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Soft fabric lining
- Removable cushioned insole
- Heel Grid technology provides impact protection
- Molded EVA foam midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- XT-600™ rubber outsole with aggressive lug pattern for traction and durability over all terrain
- Weight: 9.4 oz
- More colors available
- View more Women's Saucony Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :