Saucony Grid Cohesion TR 9 Plush Trail Running Shoe - Mens
Compare at $65.00
Add To Bag
Please select your size, width, and color.
PICK UP IN STORE
Select color, size, and width before proceeding to check in-store availability.
Some product may need to be shipped to a store
In-Store Pick-Up Details
Add to Wishlist
Item # 360118
UPC # 677338011420
UPC # 677338011420
Engineered with rugged good looks and hardcore performance, the men's Grid Cohesion TR 9 Plush trail running shoe from Saucony is for outdoor enthusiasts who wants comfort while pushing the limits!
- Neutral Support: best for medium to high arches, supination, underpronation
- Mesh upper with synthetic overlays
- Reflective materials for visibility in lowlight conditions
- React2U cushioned insole
- Heel Grid System provides added cushioning and stability
- IMEVA midsole provides bounce back and lightweight cushioning
- XT-600™ carbon rubber outsole for added durability and traction
- Triangular lug outsole for traction and durability over all terrain
- Weight: 9.85 oz (men's size 9)
- View more Saucony
Location: Great Lakes
July 22, 2016
Nice but very narrow
"My husband has worn several versions of the Grid Cohesion in the past few years and liked them. With this shoe he could not even get his foot into it, it was so narrow. Nice shoe and Saucony makes a wonderful product but this version seems to run narrower than in the past."
Location: Fort Frances ON
July 10, 2016
Overall a very good shoe for the price!
"After trying a couple other brands, I'm back to giving Saucony shoes a go. I have a narrow foot and find the regular width still works for me in this shoe, so many others would be too wide. I wear these inside for work, and am on my feet most of the day. I find they provide good cushion, especially in the heel. For the price I'm happy!"
Click anywhere to close this.