Saucony Grid Cohesion TR 9 Lightweight Trail Running Shoe - Womens
Compare at $65.00
Add To Bag
Please select your size, width, and color.
PICK UP IN STORE
Select color, size, and width before proceeding to check in-store availability.
Some product may need to be shipped to a store
In-Store Pick-Up Details
Add to Wishlist
Item # 343672
UPC # 635841239045
UPC # 635841239045
Engineered with rugged good looks and hardcore performance, the women's Grid Cohesion TR 9 Plush trail running shoe from Saucony is for outdoor enthusiasts who wants comfort while pushing the limits!
- Neutral Support: best for medium to high arches, supination, underpronation
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlay for structured support
- Padded collar and tongue
- Reflective materials for visibility in lowlight conditions
- Breathable fabric lining
- React2U cushioned insole
- Heel Grid System provides added cushioning and stability
- External heel counter for support and an improved heel fit
- IMEVA midsole provides bounce back and lightweight cushioning
- XT-600™ carbon rubber outsole for added durability and traction
- Triangular lug outsole for traction and durability over all terrain
- Weight: 8.35 oz (women's size 7)
- View more Saucony
February 08, 2017
"I love this tennis shoe, this is my second pair I have purchased. They look great and are comfortable. I could wear these tennis shoes all day to run my errands, shop, clean house, dance, stair climb. Love them!"
January 19, 2017
Great trail running shoe!
"Another great Saucony shoe. Ultra comfortable, light, durable."
January 17, 2017
"The Cohesion pinches my toes--but still love Saucony's Excursion! (Also a trail runner but with a wider toe box)"
Location: New York, NY
December 01, 2016
Not For Me
"I tried this shoe because I had read that it was a very comfortable shoe for people who had problem feet. I usually wear ASICS Nimbus. This shoe was too short when I purchased my usual size. AND it did not feel as padded or comfortable as my old running sneakers - which I use for walking. I am going to stick with the more expensive ASICS Nimbus."
Click anywhere to close this.