Saucony Grid Cohesion 7 Running Shoe
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 720026604258
Lace up and hit the pavement in the men's Grid Cohesion 7 running shoe from Saucony! This latest update was made with the neutral runner in mind and features superior cushioning, support and a fit that Saucony followers have come to love.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Featured in DSW's Spring commercials!
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Reflective detailing provides added visibility in low-light conditions
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Breathable fabric lining
- Removable cushioned insole
- Heel Grid System provides stability, cushioning and a smooth transition through the gait cycle
- Injection molded EVA foam midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- XT-600™ carbon rubber outsole for added durability and traction
- Flex grooves allow for a smoother stride and more natural range of motion
- Weight: 10.1 oz. (men's size 9)
- Wide width available
- View more Saucony
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: