Saucony Grid Cohesion 7 Running Shoe - Womens
Find It In Store
UPC # 720026634484
Lace up and hit the pavement in the women's Grid Cohesion 7 running shoe from Saucony! This latest update was made with the neutral runner in mind and features superior cushioning, support and a fit that Saucony followers have come to love.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlay for structured support
- Padded collar and tongue
- Reflective materials for visibility in lowlight conditions
- Breathable fabric lining
- Removable cushioned insole
- Heel Grid System provides added cushioning and stability
- IMEVA midsole provides bounce back and lightweight cushioning
- XT-600™ carbon rubber outsole for added durability and traction
- Weight: 8.2 oz (women's size 7)
- Wide Width available
- View more Women's Saucony Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: