Saucony Grid Cohesion 6 Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Find It In Store
UPC # 720026473960
Lace up and go in the women's Grid Cohesion 6 running shoe from Saucony! This latest update was made with the neutral to under-pronator in mind and features superior cushioning and support.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral to underpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlay for structured support
- Padded collar and tongue
- Breathable fabric lining
- Removable cushioned insole
- Heel Grid System provides added cushioning and stability
- Lightweight cushioned midsole
- XT-600™ carbon rubber outsole for added durability and traction
- Weight: 8.4 oz
- View more Women's Saucony Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :