Saucony Grid Cohesion 6 Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 720026557271
Lace up and go in the women's Grid Cohesion 6 running shoe from Saucony! This latest update was made with the neutral to under-pronator in mind and features superior cushioning and support.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral to underpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlay for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Breathable fabric lining
- Removable cushioned insole
- Heel Grid System provides added cushioning and stability
- Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- XT-600™ carbon rubber outsole for added durability and traction
- Weight: 8.4 oz
- More colors available
- View more Women's Saucony Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: