Saucony Cohesion 6 Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
UPC # 720026479283
Built for the neutral to under-pronator, the women's Saucony Cohesion 6 running shoe provides excellent cushioning for all day comfort. Lace up and go in this cool shoe, and feel the stability as you get your adrenaline pumping during your intense workout!
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral to underpronator. What is pronation?
- Mesh upper with synthetic overlay for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue
- Soft fabric lining
- Removable cushioned insole
- Molded EVA foam midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Heel Grid technology for added cushioning and stability
- Textured rubber outsole provides traction
- XT-600™ carbon rubber heel for superior durability in this high-wear area
- More colors available
- Weight: 8.4oz
- View more Women's Saucony Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :