Saucony Adapt Trail Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 720026208722
If you demand adventure and even more comfort durability and responsiveness, discover how exciting this can be in the Saucony® Adapt trail running shoe.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Mesh and synthetic upper
- Injection molded EVA midsole for cushioning and durability
- Non-visible grid system provides stability at impact
- Propel technology in the heel absorbs shock and ensures a level smooth ride on rough terrain
- HRC Strobel board for extra comfort
- XT-600™rubber outsole with triangular lug design for all terrain types
- View more Women's Saucony Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :