Salomon XT Hornet Performance Trail Running Shoe - Mens
Find It In Store
UPC # 450002025776
Designed to give you the stability you need, the men's XT Hornet performance trail shoe from Salomon is great for moderate runners and will give you enough grip to get over any terrain. These shoes feature a Quicklace™ lacing system, OrthoLite® insole, Sensifit™ system and Contagrip outsole to give you maximum performance.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Quicklace™ lacing system allows for one-pull tightening and easy on/off
- Lace pocket on tongue keeps lacing system secure and out of the way
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Synthetic toe cap protects against small rocks and loose debris
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable contoured OrthoLite® insole provides great underfoot cushioning, wicks away moisture and inhibits odors
- Sensifit™ system works to cradle the foot and provide and excellent fit
- Rearfoot Agile Chassis™ system provides support and stability
- Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Non-marking Contagrip® outsole uses an ideal combination of specialized rubbers to provide maximum traction over varied surfaces
- Contagrip HA™ rubber in high-abrasion areas of the outsole for excellent durability
- View more Men's Salomon Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :