Salomon XR Shift Performance Trail Running Shoe
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 450002025875
Hit the trails with ease in the men's XR Shift trail running shoe from Salomon! This shoe will give you the flexibility and support you need to be comfortable both on and off the trails.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper
- Synthetic sensiFLEX™ overlay adds the right amount of support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Elastic mesh covering over tongue provides snug, secure fit and keeps out debris
- Breathable fabric lining
- Removable cushioned insole
- LT Muscle midsole adds lightweight cushioning
- Rubber outsole with contagripHA™ for added durability and grip on all terrain
- View more Men's Salomon Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :