Salomon XR Mission Trail Running Shoe
UPC # 450001198518
The XR Mission by Salomon is a versatile training shoe that is perfect for the avid runner. This shoe gives you the freedom to explore off the beaten path and will keep your feet up for the challenge with its durable design and lightweight feel.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Mesh upper with lace pocket storage
- Quicklace™ system offers a secure fit with one-pull tightening
- Padded mesh lining enhances breathability
- Removable, Ortholite® foam footbed with EVA heel cup increases comfort
- Non-marking Contagrip® sole provides excellent traction on varying terrain
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :