Ryka Motive Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
UPC # 616879011254
Knock out the competition in these Ryka Motive running shoes. These lightweight lace-ups have a removable contoured insole that provide great underfoot cushioning for the neutral runner. Rykä - inspired by women, designed by women and made to fit you perfectly!
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Soft fabric lining
- Removable contoured insole provides great underfoot cushioning
- EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Four-piece skeletal rubber outsole provides superior traction on various surfaces
- Flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- Weight: 8 oz (women's size 7)
- View more Women's Ryka Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: