Ryka Hypnotic Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 705043794403
A futuristic way to cross train your way through the gym and any workout! The Hypnotic, not the drink, from Ryka meets all performance expectations with its high quality and dynamic design just for the ladies.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Synthetic Flex-Foil and mesh upper with Direct Fuse stitch-free layering system
- Exo-Shell foam outer Exo-Shell technology for flexibility
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric lining
- Removable Ortholite® cushioned insole wicks away moisture and helps to inhibit odors
- N-Gage™ compression molded midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Flex-Ology technology allows for enhanced flexibility
- Textured rubber pods on outsole for traction
- Weight: 6.6 oz. (women's size 7)
- View more Ryka Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :