Ryka Fanatic Plus Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 616879019045
Get up and get moving in the women's Fanatic Plus running shoe from Ryka! These lace-ups have a multi-density midsole with RE-ZORB® technology that provides superior cushioning and shock absorption.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Soft fabric lining
- Removable Precise-Return™ foam insole provides underfoot cushioning and support
- Multi-density midsole with RE-ZORB® insert for superior cushioning and shock absorption
- Textured rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Flex grooves in forefoot allow for a smoother stride
- View more Women's Ryka Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: