Ryka Excel Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 705043894820
With sporty-chic design and comfortable support, the women's Ryka Excel lightweight running shoe will help you achieve your workout goals. This lace-up has a water-resistant upper and moisture wicking lining to keep your feet cool and dry whether hitting up the gym or pounding some pavement outdoors.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Oil and water-resistant Scotchgard™ protected breathable upper with fused synthetic overlays for lightweight support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Soft fabric lining helps to wick away moisture and keep feet dry
- Removable contoured insole provides great underfoot cushioning
- Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Rubber forefoot and heel for traction and durability in these high-wear areas
- Deep horizontal and vertical flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- Weight: 7.05 oz. (women's size 7)
- View more Ryka Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :