Ryka Equation Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 705043755947
The Ryka Equation is a sleek, ultra-lightweight running shoe. Its minimalistic no-sew design provides flexibility, cushioning and support for the moderate runner. Ryka - inspired by women, designed by women.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Air mesh upper with fused synthetic overlay for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric lining
- Ortholite® removable insole provides underfoot cushioning, helps inhibit odors and wicks away moisture
- Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Skeletal solid rubber outsole with ergonomic touch points deliver superior traction on any surface
- Weight: 7.35 oz. (women's size 7)
- View more Ryka Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :