Ryka Desire Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 705043762167
Add a little zip to your step with the women's Desire lightweight running shoe from Rykä! With a comfy glove-like fit, this slip-on sneaker has the features you've always desired for your workouts!
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for stability
- Slip-on design
- Bungee lacing
- Pull loop on heel for easy on/off
- Padded collar
- Soft fabric lining provides a glove-like fit
- Removable Ortholite® cushion insole inhibits odors and helps wick away moisture
- High rebound foam midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Deep flex grooves for added flexibility
- Rubber pods on heel and toe for traction and durability in these high-wear areas
- More colors available
- View more Ryka Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :